Mayfair Contact - Office Liaison
Wear your bright colours to Mayfair and be ready to celebrate! Join the Mayfair Parade with our marching musician, antique cars and lots of friends!
|8:20AM||Mayfair Parade -starts at Moorevale Park in Moore Park. (Parade Route)|
|8:45AM||Rosedale kids join the parade at the base of the footbridge (Summerhill and MacLennan).|
|8:45AM||Ticket Sales begin at Mayfair -Exchange ride vouches for bracelets at entrance to park.|
Bouncies in the Rink
Food Court – serving breakfast sandwiches
Gaga Ball Court
|9:30AM||Track and Field Begins|
|Noon||Track and Field Trophy Presentation|
|11:00AM||Magen Boys on the Main Stage in the Beer Garden|
|2:00PM||Live Music on the Main Stage, Jesse Gold|
|4:00PM||Midway Games close|
|4:15PM||Prize Booth Closes|
|6:00PM||Beer and Wine Garden Closes|
• AMAZING RIDES! If you didn’t redeem your ride voucher on Friday afternoon, you can redeem the ride voucher all day Saturday until 4pm and enjoy the rides, using your ride bracelet. If you don’t have a ride bracelet, just buy Mayfair Tickets from sellers throughout the park, to go on the rides and play the midway games all day long.
• MIDWAY GAMES! Win valuable prizes! Favourites like Kick-and-Score Soccer, Feed the Monkey and the Kiddie Striker Giraffe are back, plus 3 extra new ones! All in the Marvelous Midway!
• THE KIDDIE ZONE! A special place just for younger visitors inside the rink area with fun Bouncies: Explore John Silver’s Pirate Ship, Climb Volcano Island, or seek cover under the Big Top. Preschoolers, have some fun in the Wacky Kiddie Korner! The tiniest kids can try their luck (and win a guaranteed prize) at our historic favourite, the Fish Pond. The Mooredale Summer Camp will be running the Gaga Ball inflatable game. PLUS there’s Wacky Hair and Face Painting!
• Food Court and BBQ all day Saturday! Early starters can enjoy the Food Court’s Sausage n’ Egg breakfast sandwich (8:30 – 11:00am) and Starbucks coffee. By 11:00, the the BBQ’s will be serving scrumptious Webers burgers, Maple Leaf all-natural hot dogs with “all the fixin’s”, cold drinks and Neal Bros. chips. Find the Food Court at the west end of the park south of the rink. The Beer Garden is located conveniently nearby, and there is plenty of free seating!
• Free admission to the Beer & Wine Garden, staffed by the gang from Steam Whistle, joined this year by Georgian Bay Spirits and D’Ont Poke the Bear! Open Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm… A perfect place to catch up with old friends.
• Enjoy the live music, on the Main Stage in the Beer & Wine Garden with guitarist and singer/songwriter Jesse Gold.
• Free Bike and Stroller Valet Parking! Again this year, the whole family can bike to Mayfair! We’re offering free valet parking for bicycles throughout Mayfair. Our secure bike enclosure will be staffed by volunteers from Cycle Toronto, at the south-east end of the park, near Scholfield Avenue. Drop off your bike and have a worry-free time at Mayfair!
• Track and Field! Fun for ages 1 to 13
• Midway Bingo! Great prizes and lots of fun for everyone in the family.
• Face Painting Booth! Magical transformations for just a few tickets!
• Wacky Hair Salon! Crazy colours and sparkling tiaras!
Have you volunteered your two hours yet?Think about it. Mayfair is your community fair. Everyone’s there… kids from all the schools, families from all the streets. With all the hundreds of neighbours who are flipping burgers, selling tickets, staffing the games tents, baking and bingo, shouldn’t you be part of it too? It’s a lot of fun, and a nice way to give back a little. It’s also a great way for teens to earn community service hours. Call our volunteer hotline, 416-922-3714, ext. 310.
Or email us at email@example.com before May 8th.