Mayfair Contact - Office Liaison
Last year Mayfair put up a Thrift Tent, and raised $7,000 for Mooredale. Neighbours donated clothes, shoes and accessories — and then came shopping! It was fun, charitable, and environmentally-friendly, and we sent everything unsold to charities supporting Ukrainian refugees in Toronto and abroad.
Ready to donate?
Please leave clean, salable items on the front porch of 12 Harper Ave in Moore Park. Donations can be left at anytime, and will be accepted until May 11th.
Want some more specifics about what we’d love?
- Your preloved handbags and shoes (last year we got a pair of Golden Goose!)
- The jewellery, sunglasses, scarves and hats you’ve retired
- The Vince sweater that took up residence in your closet 10 years ago
- That super-styling jacket you loved 25 years ago
- Your grandfather’s awesome argyle sweaters
- Your dad’s old band T-shirts
- Your (or your mother’s!) vintage treasures
- Your kids & teenager’s nicest, outgrown pieces
- Your kids’ previously-loved stuffed animal collections (ideally machine-washed and bagged, please!)
Again, please ensure everything is clean, in good repair, and suitable for sale.
Have any questions?
Please email Sarah Balzer
Thank you very much for your support — donating and shopping!