146 Crescent Rd., Toronto, Ontario M4W 1V2
House League Director
- Communicate with Technical Director.
- Always provide excellent customer service
- Greet individuals entering organization
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Communicate with Age Group Players/Parents throughout the year.
- Problem solves to help customers resolve issues on first call, appropriately communicating with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Promote players from the House League to the competitive program
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Assisting the Customer with the correct programs for them and their families
- Convene the Recreational program
- Distribute and inventory of uniforms/supplies
- Maintain updated Forms
- In conjunction with the club Technical Director and Sports Manager, solicit, recruit, train and manage all House League coaching staff. Coach Volunteers for the Summer.
- Strong interpersonal, communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Lead the player rating process, team/roster balancing, data entry in Power Up Sports, etc.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- In coordination with administration, account and track for all training and technical equipment
- First Aid & CPR
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with members, the public, staff, etc
- General Managerial skills including but not limited to: administration, organization, leadership, timely verbal and written communication, decision making, resource management and basic computer proficiency
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- May and June
- September and October
Position Title: House League Director
Reporting Line: Technical Director and the Sports Club Manager
Term: 4-month contract
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To apply for this position, submit your resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.