146 Crescent Rd., Toronto, Ontario M4W 1V2
Competitive Coaches: BOYS AND GIRLS
- Communicate with Technical Director.
- Create Seasonal Plan for development of players based on the 4-corner approach.
- Ability to design, lead and implement training sessions based on the Age Group Curriculum
- Create and Document all sessions plans.
- Communicate with Age Group Players/Parents throughout the year.
- Provide a written evaluation to each player.
- Scout the House League a minimum 2x per season
- Support all Club Programs and Initiatives
- Act as Member of the club’s Technical Staff.
- Attend all Club Educational Events: Classroom and Field.
- Attend all meetings with TD
- Minimum OSA Provincial ‘C’ Licence or international equivalent (preferred Provincial B)
- Understanding the OSA LTPD and how it affects player development planning
- Strong interpersonal, communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to relate to young players
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
Position Title: Competitive Development Program
Position Term: Part-time on-going
Salary Range: Salary based on experience and certifications
Reports To: Technical Director
Start Date: Flexible
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the positions are filled. To apply for this position, submit your resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.