Mooredale Preschool Toddler Program
Our Toddler Program is a warm, nurturing environment, where children can experience age-appropriate activities that promote their social, emotional, intellectual and physical development. Children engage in creative art, music and movement, gross- and fine-motor experiences, French and free play. They also enjoy time each session, weather permitting, in our recently renovated, spacious and fenced playground. Our dedicated and experienced team ensures each child feels happy and secure as he/she begins the journey toward independence. A nutritious mid-morning/afternoon snack is provided daily.
For children between 18 and 30 months of age, as of September 1.
Morning Sessions: (9:00am to 11:30am)
- Two days: Tuesday / Thursday
- Three days: Monday / Wednesday / Friday
- August 11, 2020 Mooredale House COVID-19 Waiver Form
- November 08, 2019 Mooredale Registration Details New Families 2020-21
- October 02, 2019 Mooredale Preschool Programs offered 2020-21