Mooredale Preschool Toddler Program (not offered for 2020-21)
Children between 18 and 30 months of age, as of September 1.
Our Toddler Program is a warm, nurturing environment, where children can experience age-appropriate activities that promote their social, emotional, intellectual and physical development. Children engage in creative art, music and movement, gross- and fine-motor experiences, French and free play. They also enjoy time each session, weather permitting, in our spacious and fenced playground. Our dedicated and experienced team ensures each child feels happy and secure as they begin the journey toward independence. A nutritious mid-morning/afternoon snack is provided daily.
Morning Sessions: (9:00am to 11:30am)
- Two days: Tuesday / Thursday
- Three days: Monday / Wednesday / Friday
- November 11, 2020 Registration Details New Families 2021-22
- November 11, 2020 Mooredale Preschool Programs offered 2021-22
- October 02, 2020 Mooredale House Covid-19 Protocols
- September 30, 2020 Preschool - Important Dates 20/21
- August 13, 2020 Mooredale Preschool Fees 2020-21
- August 11, 2020 Mooredale House COVID-19 Waiver Form