Office Liaison - Joanna Ingram
416.922.3714 x 103
Friday May 12 (5 - 9 pm) and Saturday May 13 (9 am - 5 pm) at Rosedale Park
We're Celebrating Canada's 150th Birthday!
Mark your calendars and join us for another great weekend at Mayfair!
"Ride All Day" Passes will be available for purchase at Mooredale House and Summerhill Market from Monday, April 24th to Wednesday, May 10th . (Good on mechanical rides only)
Ride All Day passes can be used during Friday evening's Mayfair Preview from 5-9 pm as well as all day Saturday
Highlights for 2017!
- AMAZING RIDES! Stomach-churning thrills for the big customers, as well as starter excitement for smaller folk! Experience Canada’s greatest carnival rides, brought straight to Rosedale Park by World’s Finest Shows.
- THE KIDDIE ZONE! A special place just for younger visitors… The greatest Bouncies ever: Climb aboard for awesome excitement and daring on the Madagascar Jungle Voyage. Explore new worlds in the Finding Nemo adventure! Explore your way through the Giant Castle! The tiniest kids can try their luck (and win a guaranteed prize) at our historic favourite, the Fish Pond. The Mooredale Summer Camp will be running the Gaga Ball inflatable game. PLUS there's Wacky Hair and Face Painting!
- Don’t miss the Mayfair’s Eve Preview, 5 to 9 p.m. on Friday evening, May 12. The rides are all set up, so why not turn on the power? For four hours, you’ll ride the rides, eat candy floss and fries, poutine and popcorn – and leave room for dinner at the Beer Garden, with our BBQs fired up, and Steam Whistle ready to serve. (All ages admitted to the Beer Garden, but SmartServe rules will be strictly enforced.)
BONUS! Redeem your voucher for your Ride-all-Day Bracelet on Friday evening, and use it both days!Four extra hours of riding fun (5 pm to 9 pm Friday, plus all day Saturday)!
- MIDWAY GAMES! Win valuable prizes! Favourites like Kick-and-Score Soccer, Caribbean Limbo and the Alligator Striker are back, plus 2 extra new ones! All in the Marvelous Midway!
- Fabulous Food Court and BBQ! Scrumptious Webers burgers, hot dogs from Greenfield Natural Meat Co., cold drinks and Neal Bros. chips. The special dinner menu on Friday night includes ribs from Summerhill Market! Saturday morning, enjoy a Starbucks coffee and a pastry! Find the Food Court at the back of the park south of the rink. The Baking Booth and Beer & Wine Garden are located conveniently nearby, and there is plenty of free seating!
- Free admission to the Beer & Wine Garden, staffed by the gang from Steam Whistle, joined this year by Union Wines! Live entertainment on the Main Stage! Open Friday from 5 pm till closing, and Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm… A perfect place to catch up with old friends.
- Friday evening only – Governor Douglas, live on the Main Stage!
- Saturday – Old Man Flanagan’s Ghost, on the Main Stage!
- Free Bike and Stroller Valet Parking! Again this year, the whole family can bike to Mayfair! We’re offering free valet parking for bicycles both Friday night and Saturday. Our secure bike enclosure will be staffed by volunteers from Cycle Toronto, at the south-east end of the park, near Scholfield Avenue.
- Track and Field! Fun for ages 1 to 13 (check the schedule on page 8)
- Midway Bingo! Great prizes and lots of fun for everyone in the family.
- Face Painting Booth! Magical transformations for just a few tickets!
- Wacky Hair Salon! Crazy colours and sparkling tiaras!
Operated by volunteers to support Mooredale House
For information or to volunteer: 416-922-3714 ext 103
2017 Mayfair Committee
This outstanding team of volunteers worked for many months to make this community event possible (and they are almost all multi-year Mayfair veterans!) They are your neighbours and friends, so please let them know how much you enjoy Mayfair!
Chair: Joanne Pauli
Co-Chairs: James Barrass, Bill Deacon
Past Chair: Karen Powell
Baking Booth: Katherine Coddington, Sarah Wren
Beer & Wine Garden: Tim McLaughlin
Bingo: Zazie Chandler
Food: Evan Sage, John Hiscox
Games: Anna Buchanan
Graphics: Laurie Stein
Member at Large: Angela Coon
Parade: Lucia McCurdy
Park Set-Up: Bill Deacon
Park Visitors: Harry Peckham
Permits & Insurance: Erik Mathiesen
Prizes: Summer Ross
Public Address Announcements: Diane Thomson
Raffle: Blair O‘Connor, Shuchi Stanger, Carolyn Burgess
Ride Vouchers: Julie Ballon
Take-Down & Park Clean Up: Bill Deacon, James Barrass
Ticket Sellers: Susan Guichon
Tickets: Lynda Smith, Christina Cavanagh, Ryan Blackwell
Track & Field: Luis Vega Penso
Transportation: Bill McCurdy
Treasurer: Meredith Hepburn
Volunteers: Kathy Clarke
Advisor: Adair Hope
Admin Support: Marjorie Booth, Joanna Ingram, Susan Li, Mooredale Staff
Office Liaison - Joanna Ingram
416.922.3714 x 103
Committees, Sponsors, & Volunteers
Mayfair Committee and Sponsors
Looking to volunteer? Contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 416-922-3714 x 310